Customer Support and Training Executive
Microgenetics exists to help mankind win the war against pathogens. We identify problems in microbiology that were previously impossible to solve and develop new technology to solve them. We are an exciting start-up backed by the UK’s fastest growing pharmaceutical company (Qualasept Pharmaxo) aiming to revolutionise microbiology.
We are currently working with partners in the pharmaceutical manufacturing and veterinary diagnostics sector to develop our products:
- SmartControl – Environmental monitoring software that seamlessly captures images of every sample to ensure data integrity with zero capital expenditure.
- SwiftDetect – A rapid test that can detect the presence or absence of a single cell in a large volume in under six hours, using our hybrid PCR technology.
What we’re looking for
We are now looking for someone to join our team to help us provide exceptional customer support. The purpose of the role is to delight customers by leading the support in adopting and using SmartControl and SwiftDetect, but as part of working for a start-up the position will be varied and is likely to evolve as we grow. The role is suited to someone who wants to interact with customers directly and has a technical background with a good understanding of pharmaceutical regulations.
What you’ll do
The customer support and onboarding executive will form a critical bridge between customers and the business. You will represent Microgenetics to the public and will liaise with both the Sales Team and Director of Microgenetics. Your role will report directly to the Head of Operations.
- Lead the onboarding of new customers through training and supporting them in validating SmartControl and SwiftDetect for their facilities
- Lead the support of existing customers in using SmartControl through being a point of contact for technical and non-technical queries
- Lead the drafting of onboarding documentation
- Take an active role in understanding customer, industry, and regulatory trends to identify new features for development
- Support in developing all Microgenetics products and pro-actively contribute ideas for future product development
- Champion the adherence to the principles of GxP (GMP, GLP, GAMP etc) at all times, and stay up-to-date with regulatory requirements and trends.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites to support them face to face, as required.
What we’re looking for
- BSc in a STEM subject
- Experience working within a GMP environment
- Excellent oral, interpersonal and written communications skills with exceptional attention to detail and ability to disseminate training in challenging and pressurised environments
- Ability to write clear documentation understandable to end users
- Ability to quickly build rapport
- Individual with initiative, innovative creativity and tenacity to achieve objectives and overcome obstacles
Even better if you have…
- Experience working in validation to comply with GxP or CFR requirements, particularly computer systems validation
- Experience of championing change in large teams
What you’ll get
- Salary range £25,000 to £28 000 per annum
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday (increasing with service)
- Generous company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Company bonus scheme (dependent on profit goals)
- Free breakfast and outdoor gym
Microgenetics is based in a new science park development in Corsham in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside, with easy commutes from Bath, Bristol and Chippenham.
Come and join us in revolutionising microbiology.
If you would like more information about this position or would like to apply with covering letter and CV, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is – Tuesday 5th February 2019. Interviews will take place week commencing 11th February 2019. You will be contacted by Wednesday 6th February 2019 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.